bob revolution duallie stroller reviews

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nice and lightweight!,

Nice and lightweight!, March 17, 2008
By Kenzie L. Jardina "book sniffer" (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews


After reading hundreds of reviews and going back and forth between the gracobaby Metrolight, Graco Stylus, and the Chicco Cortina I found this travel system here on Amazon. What worried me most about the Graco and Chicco systems were the weight. We tried them out in the store and the car seat by itself was horribly heavy - without an added 10 pound baby inside! I was also worried about how the stroller would fit, even folded, in the trunk of my VW Jetta.

This system seemed to address all my concerns based on the other reviews, but I was still nervous waiting for bob revolution duallie stroller to arrive since bob revolution duallie stroller isn't one of the well-known brand names and the price was much lower than the others I was considering.

Simply put, this system is awesome. The big, three-wheeled setup is easy to push and maneuver. (It actually has a dual front wheel gracobaby which helps keep bob revolution duallie stroller very stable.) All of the controls are easy and either lock or audibly snap in place so you know it's secure. When folded, it's compact and still easy to put into the trunk since all three wheels stay on the ground - keeping all the soft bits elevated and clean which I really like. bob revolution duallie stroller fits with room to spare in my trunk.

The car seat is lightweight and easy to carry. bob revolution duallie stroller took my husband about 20 minutes to assemble the stroller and install the car seat base. The controls for releasing the car seat from both the base and the stroller and the control to collapse the stroller are easy to use which is nice for first time parents like us.

There aren't crazy bells and whistles with this system, but it's sturdy, lightweight and maneuverable which are worth more to me than some of the other add-ons or a bigger cupholder. (Which, by the way, a standard 20oz coke bottle fits into fine. You might have to skip the jumbo bucket of drink at the fast food place, gracobaby but otherwise they're fine.) The canopies are easy to unfold and retract and even with the seat all the way back you can easily reach into the basket compartment on the bottom, which is a complaint often mentioned with the pricier systems.

The only caveat I have for this system is the color, and bob revolution duallie stroller actually works for us but we were surprised. From the pictures I expected more of a silver and black, but the system is baby blue and black. We're having a boy so it's okay, but I would have preferred a more gender neutral or at least a different color than baby blue. It's a very minor complaint but I thought I should mention bob revolution duallie gracobaby stroller so other parents wouldn't be surprised.

In short I couldn't be happier with my choice of the Safety 1st Acella Sport travel system. I can't wait for our little one to arrive in a few weeks so we can tool around the neighborhood in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment