bob revolution duallie stroller reviews

Monday, April 20, 2009

Great Purchase

Great Purchase, October 15, 2007
By M. Rappard (KC, MO) - See all my reviews


I own a Sport Phil and Ted's stroller and wasn't very pleased with their cup holder option. I saw Bob's and decided to give bob revolution duallie stroller a try. I am happy to say that bob revolution duallie stroller has worked great. Phil and Ted's stroller has several handle angle options and although at some angles bob revolution duallie stroller is difficult to maneuver a water bottle in and out, overall bob revolution duallie stroller works wonderfully. Also, because Bob's cup holder is Velcro, you can adjust the straps to make the cup holder level no matter what angle you have the handlebar at. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Report this Permalink
Comment



10 of 10 people found the following review helpful:
Great, adaptable Console, March 9, 2006
By M. Bock "Mumof2boys" (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews


I bought this console for my Phil and Ted's E3 Stroller and love it! It's given me the extra space I neeed (for drinks, cell phone, snacks) and is not bulky in any way. I'm able to leave bob revolution duallie stroller on when I fold the stroller, and bob revolution duallie stroller stays in place! Highly recommend for jogging strollers! stroller Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Report this Permalink
Comment



3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
Great, but tipsy for tall people, May 5, 2008
By C. Law (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews


We own the P&T Sport and purchased this like many. I love the idea and the extra storage right at your fingertips. The difficulty is that my husband and I are tall and like the handle tipped up. In doing so, bob revolution duallie stroller causes drinks to tip and access a bits tricky. Bottled drinks are your best option. I'll be honest, there really is no great solution but thought I'd share my experiences. Help other customers find the stroller most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Report this Permalink
Comment (1)



3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
GOOD CONSOLE, January 20, 2007
By Mary Beth Miller (Pittsburgh) - See all my reviews


I purchased this console for my phil and teds e3 and bob revolution duallie stroller fits perfectly. I finally have a spot for everything like keys, sippy cups, bottles, digi camera that I take everywhere! My only prob is that the holes for the bottles could be a bit bigger, not all water bottles fit in there, than again I tend to carry the really big ones. I like that bob revolution duallie stroller is all the very durable fabric vs a hard stroller plastic console and washes up nice, after a coffee incident, which I now know is not the best thing to take along for a bumpy stroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment