bob revolution duallie stroller reviews

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I love it!,

I love it!, October 15, 2007
By M. Bolte "mom-to-be" - See all my reviews


We originally went to Target and tried out the strollers there. We planned on getting the Eddie Bauer Travel System (which runs around $200.) But after reading some mixed reviews that said the main drawback with that system was the heaviness and the latch system complicatedness (and as my husband and I are both short and had also been warned about complicated seatbelts), I wasn't sure how a heavy system would suit us. So I did more research and found the Safety 1st system. It's gotten good reviews for safety, looks nice, was $70 less, and doesn't weigh much. Plus, bob revolution duallie stroller has 3 wheels, which seemed nice for handling.

So we ordered this system; I was apprehensive while waiting for it, because what if bob revolution duallie stroller came and I hated it? But after bob revolution duallie stroller arrived and my husband set bob revolution duallie stroller up in a manner of minutes. It's super simple, looks great, folds up easier than any stroller I tried out, and the 3 wheels make the handling amazing. The fact that the wheels are large is great, too, because you get a super smooth ride (my sister put our dachshund in and wheeled him around and he had a great time!)

Don't be put off by the fact that it's not a huge brand name like Graco, or that it's not sold at every store. I was put off at first by the fact that I'd have to pay shipping for such a big package, but I ordered bob revolution duallie stroller through Amazon from BabyAge (they had $8 flat shipping). Yes, the cupholders are a bit small, but honestly? If I was shopping and watching a baby I doubt the cupholders would be my first concern. And yes, there aren't a lot of bells and whistles, but the tradeoff is the light weight and simple design. I'd definitely recommend the Safety 1st Travel System!!

No comments:

Post a Comment