bob revolution duallie stroller reviews

Saturday, April 11, 2009

BOB RULES!, June 24, 2007
By K. Clark "Taylor" - See all my reviews


My daughter is now 10 months old and awesome we have been using the BOB, and only the BOB, since day 1. I didn't want to have a garage full of different kinds of strollers and wanted one that would work from birth to whenever she is too big to be in a stroller and after A LOT of research I ultimately came to purchase the BOB Revolution (in orange which we love!!). bob revolution duallie stroller is a little on the awesome expensive side, but considering I am not buying a jogging stroller AND a travel system stroller AND a light weight easy to tote around everywhere stroller, I figured bob revolution duallie stroller was worth it. This stoller is awesome on all different types of terrain (hiking trails, beach and of course the streets). The shock system is great and my daughter can snooze comfortably no matter where we are. I have the car seat adapter and have the Graco SafeSeat which works great and has been very convenient to just pop her car seat out and put bob revolution duallie stroller on the stroller. The fully rotating wheel makes me able to manuver through stores without taking out other customers or display racks. There is plenty of storage on the BOB, I often walk to the grocery store and load bob revolution duallie stroller up and walk home (combining my exercise with running errands- a must do now with the little one!). The BOB folds up quite flat (considering that bob revolution duallie stroller is a stoller on the bigger side) and is a bit heavy, but I even had a C-Section and was getting this thing in and out of the car since a week after surgery - I just think of bob revolution duallie stroller as some additional exercise! We have also been on several airplane trips with the BOB and use bob revolution duallie stroller to hold our carry on bags and then just check bob revolution duallie stroller and the car seat when we get to the gate, but the last time we flew they said that bob revolution duallie stroller was too big to check at the gate and that we shouldn't have bob revolution duallie stroller (supposedly they don't do any big jogging type strollers at the gate, but again I had never had a problem until this last time).

So, to sum this up, I highly recommend the BOB Revolution and after 10 months of heavy use bob revolution duallie stroller is still in almost perfect condition (some dings from the baggage handlers at the airport). We also later purchased the cupholder thing and I like bob revolution duallie stroller - bob revolution duallie stroller has a zippered pocket great for keys/phone, etc. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Report this Permalink
Comment



6 of 6 people found the following review helpful:
Absolutely In Love, February 16, 2007
By All about the wait... (Silverdale, WA) - See all my reviews

We bought this stroller today in Honolulu at The Bike Factory. Our son is 18 months old, 48 pounds and 40 inches tall (Yes, we know we got a linebacker on our hands) so we had to find something that might last him for the next year or so. We love that the max weight is 70 pounds, but wonder if the harness system will grow with him being that we have already let out all the slack that is there, awesome I think??!!. I am going to read the instructions again to see if I might have missed something. But other than that, the stroller is very sturdy, well-made, and light weight. bob revolution duallie stroller handles like a dream and I wouldn't be afraid to take bob revolution duallie stroller to the mall shopping because bob revolution duallie stroller is not any wider or more cumbersome than our old Graco. awesome bob revolution duallie stroller folds up to a nice tiny package and fits perfectly in the back our Explorer, where the Graco did not. I can't wait to take bob revolution duallie stroller running down along the beach in the morning. Oh, and our son loves bob revolution duallie stroller too by the way... he watched Elmo in the living room and wouldn't get out until we bribed him with a bath, so bob revolution duallie stroller must be pretty comfortable. Definitely worth every awesome dime, we love it. I can't say enough good things about BOB either, they are very helpful and their website is pretty informative too, [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment